Black Obsidian Yoni Egg
Black Obsidian Yoni Egg
1 x Black Obsidian Yoni Egg - product of Brazil
Available in small, medium or large / drilled or non-drilled. We suggest a drilled yoni egg if you’re a beginner so you can thread through our special floss and remove it easily.
Black Obsidian is a grounding crystal, which helps to unblock your Root Chakra and clear away negative energy. It is also a protective stone and will help release unwanted energy from your sacred space, particularly if you have experienced sexual trauma.
Velvet satchel for safe keeping
Detailed instructions in brochure
Add yourself to our private Facebook Community: Yoni Pleasure Palace
Shipped GLOBALLY from Perth, Western Australia
Express with tracking
All prices in AUD
We recommend not using our products for diagnosing or treating any health problems. Always consult your healthcare professional if you have a serious medical condition.
ABOUT BLACK OBSIDIAN
Obsidian is formed when volcanic lava comes into contact with water; this forces it to cool so quickly that it doesn’t have time to crystallize resulting in a stone with a shiny, glassy texture. It can bring negative emotions and unpleasant truths rushing to the surface, which have to be confronted before peace can return.
- Removing trauma
- Clears negative energy
- Psychic protection
- Protection from negativity
- Balances base chakra (root chakra)
- Releases resentment from others and fear
- Stimulates the gift of prophecy
- Removes negative attachments that have built up in your aura
- Removes emotional blockages
DO I CHOOSE LARGE OR MEDIUM? DRILLED OR NON-DRILLED?
If you're a beginner we suggest you start with a medium, drilled yoni egg as this will typically fit most women. A drilled yoni egg is easy to remove as you can tie through dental floss (un-waxed/un-minted - we suggest this one).
If you have experienced childbirth, we suggest you starting with the large sized egg and then gradually making your way down to a medium.
A drilled egg is ideal for easy removal (using floss).
A non-drilled egg, however, is cleaner as you don't have to clean through the drilled hole. A non-drilled egg simply means you have to 'birth' the egg naturally, which is simple.
BENEFITS OF USING YONI EGGS
There are numerous benefits of using a Yoni Egg, such as:
- Increasing awareness and appreciation of your yoni
- Awakening your creative energy, passion and libido,
- Becoming A LOT more orgasmic,
- Gaining control of the perineum and all groups of pelvic floor muscles,
- Giving a lot of pleasure to your man and helping him with ejaculation control,
- Harmonizing your emotions and healing your relationship to intimacy and sexuality,
- Reducing PMS, menstrual cramps, breast discomfort,
- Reducing menopausal symptoms, by increasing vaginal lubrication and balancing estrogen levels,
- Relieve menstrual symptoms
- Overcoming traumatic experiences of sexual abuse.
- Increase blood circulation and treat circulatory system
- Rejuvenate reproductive system
- Improves the flow of Kundalini life force energy
- Balances hormones by bringing fresh blood flow to pelvic region.
ABOUT YONI EGGS
Yoni in sanskrit literally means sacred temple, and is used to refer to a woman’s vagina.
The yoni egg is an is an egg shaped semi-precious stone, which has healing properties for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance, and is worn by a woman inside her vagina. It’s an amazing tool that helps tone the lower abdomen and strengthen the muscles of the pelvic and urogenital diaphragms, which serve as a floor for all our vital organs. When these muscles are strong they prevent leakage of our vital force and sexual energy (as as well as reduce incontinence “leaking”!) and help us to keep it under control.
The yoni egg is a practice that evolved in ancient China based on ying-yang principle of Taoism, and the yoni egg was and still is Nephrite Jade Egg according to Taoism. When you work with healing crystals you can work with intention to heal any abuses, traumas, low self-esteem and stagnant energies – especially suppressed sexual energy.